But call me what he'd like -- Momma, Mommy or Mom -- I'll answer. Any way it's spoken, it's still LOVE. It's still NEED. It's still WANT. It's still HOME and COMFORT and SECURITY. And no matter how old you are, the title will still hold that value when heard from my son or when spoken to my Momma.
Every day is Mother's Day, in a way. Every day there is a moment when you feel completely special and blessed and so very lucky to be raising this child.
But I have to say, I absolutely love the sweet handmade gifts that come with the occasion. :)
Or the completely unexpected and beautiful gesture of flowers delivered to my house from my thoughtful Pop-Pop. {Thank you SO MUCH, Pop-Pop! We love you!}
And.... Next year will be TWICE as special for us when Adam is a...
That's right! Come November we're expecting Baby #2 and are SO THRILLED. A Happy Mother's Day, Indeed!
Happy Mother's Day to All Those Special Moms in My Life!
You are all So Beautiful, and what a blessing you are! Love you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment