I am so proud to introduce you to our son
Samuel
9 lbs 1 oz, 21" long
With his first breath he stole our hearts. He is perfect in every way, and I'm late in telling the world since we've been so consumed with snuggling him and introducing him to friends and family.
He's a great sleeper, too, sleeping 2-3 hours at night and waking himself up to feed.
And, yes, if you hadn't noticed, I make hairy babies! We always joked that Adam was born with a part and highlights. Sam was born with sideburns.
When I imagined my life I never pictured myself the mother of two sons, but we have been beyond blessed with our two precious boys. Adam has been hesitant with Sam and has for the most part kept his distance but is starting to come around. He mentions Sam in his prayers and will give him pats and air kisses (not quite ready to go lips to cheek).
I'll do a future post on his delivery soon. I'm still journaling all the details to have a personal record of the amazing experience. Childbirth is simply one of the most awesome experiences.
In the meantime I'll be snuggling and napping and kissing and loving on my little men.





No comments:
Post a Comment